Friday, June 27, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my Path with Heart - a path that leads back to our True Nature. There is a Universal Truth that has existed since the beginning of time and it is this ubiquitous essence that unites us all. My beliefs are based upon many years of scholastic study, a lifetime of observation, all combined with a plethora of personal experiences. Throughout these years, I have found that the ancient Taoist teachings of Lao-Tse called, "The Way and It's Virtue" (Tao Te Ching) and the Real teachings of Jesus of Nazarus which he called, "The Way" represent the clearest path to understanding this fundamental Truth - the same Truth as taught by Buddha, Mohammad, Native American Men of Knowledge, and many others throughout history and throughout the world. I will use public philosophical writings of those I have studied and those I encounter who share similar beliefs and/or experiences. Writing this helps me to associate my spiritual experiences with my studies in order to transform abstract knowledge into timeless Wisdom. Please join me on this journey of discovery as I travel my path back to the very essence of Self! Relax, clear your mind, and step into the incredible beauty and infinite wonders of the Present!

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment