Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Calling: A Letter to a Friend


I have been teaching one thing or another for most of my life but I never considered it to be My Calling in life, My Destiny. It took a very special message from an Angel or Spiritual Guide and many years of following my Path with Heart before I finally understood the truth of this most incredible message from our Source. My Calling or purpose here Is my True Nature so it could not be more natural or fulfilling. I am here to gain the Wisdom of who we are, why we are here, and to share this Wisdom with all who "have the ears to hear", as Jesus called it, and to help them find their Path with Heart. After answering a long-time cyber-friend asking me about my Wisdom, I realized that this reply demonstrated the purpose for this blog perfectly. I sincerely hope this helps others to understand that I am here to help them Awaken from the Sleep of the Masses and to discover the great Peace, Joy, and Altruistic Love that is within all of us. This is who I am, what I do, and the main reason I write this blog. As with everyone, I respect people's privacy so any information pertaining to my friend has been removed.

Namaste'


My Calling: A Letter to a Friend

It is so nice to get a personal message from you my friend! I am glad you seem interested in the "One Truth". This usually indicates that a person is Awaking from the long Sleep where most people reside at any particular point in time. It took a devastating motorcycle wreck and dying twice in emergency surgery to fully Awaken me. I had always "felt' that established religion was just way too simple-minded and it had no answers for the experiences in my life. After I had recovered enough to spare some attention from survival mode, I dove into studying everything spiritual I could find. I was already somewhat familiar with ancient Chinese philosophy, particularly, the "Tao Te Ching", from being a Kenpo Instructor. It is so similar to Zen because it melded with this 2500 year old Taoist philosophy back in the 6th century A.D. when the Buddhist Monk, Bodhidarma, brought his teachings to the Shaolin Temple in Henan Province, China. He is responsible for the emergence of the famous Shaolin Monks and their unmatched Martial Arts! No matter which teachings I studied from the great Sages throughout the world and throughout history, the "One Truth" was and is clearly expounded by all of them. When you truly Awaken, this Wisdom of who we are and why we are here, is everywhere you look and listen. This is because we are inseparable from our True Nature, our Source, Self as opposed to the Ego-self, God, et al. We are like drops of water in an infinite sea - we are truly one body, one Mind, one Self, One! It is the thinking Ego that has created this false sense of separation, the individual drop of water(self). We can not live in this world without our Ego now but we can shrink it down to where "It" lets go of trying to control everything and "sits next to us" as a calm and quiet Observer as God, Source, our True Nature carries us effortlessly and Non-judgmentally back Home where we belong.

My friend, I have sensed a kind of desperation in your life for a long time now so I sincerely hope that you find your way to your Path with Heart which will lead you to a more peaceful and happy existence. I do not know if what I know will help you or not but it is my greatest desire for you and everyone to discover their Peaceful, Joyful, and Loving True Nature. Once you get back in touch with "It", you will feel others pain when you see or hear it. We are One and when you can Compassionately and Empathetically feel the pain of others right in your gut, the core of your Being, then you will know that you are in touch with your True Nature. You can call "It" anything you like because "It" is beyond mere words. Many call "It" God, others call "It" Our Source or just Source, others use Self, Universal Consciousness, et al. I prefer using Our True Nature because in Reality there is no separate "drop of water", just the One Sea. Our True Nature and God are One!

If anything I have said means anything to you, then please visit my blog, Gathering Wisdom, where I record and share my Path with Heart. The link to it is just below my signature. Best wishes my friend!

Namaste'
Wolf
 
"The Wise Man Knows without going, Sees without seeing, Does without doing."
 ~  Lao-tse
Gathering Wisdom
http://gatheringwisdom.blogspot.com







Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you: 'Look, the kingdom is in the sky!'
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you: 'It is in the sea,' then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."


~ Jesus




His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it." He said to them, "Whoever has ears should hear. There is light within person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark.


 ~ Jesus




Jesus said, "That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you."


 ~ Jesus





His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
"It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it." 



 ~ Jesus









2 comments:

  1. I loved your metaphor.. water, drop of water.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughts Oldooz. This metaphor describes the illusion of a separate self very well indeed! Please come again my friend. Be well!

    Namaste'

    ReplyDelete